English Lessons Workshop > 워크샵 / WORKSHOPS

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

워크샵 / WORKSHOPS

English Lessons Workshop

페이지 정보

profile_image 작성자 no_profile gabriorion 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글 6건 조회 1,245회 작성일 20-03-02 22:17

본문

(한글 번역 아래에 있음)

Hello everybody! 

My name is Gabriella, I'm a member of Urbanstrikers from Italy with Irish direct origins. In this article I will present you the English Lessons Workshop I will be holding in collaboration with a Korean native speaker.

Why learning English though?

Making art is challenging when it comes to interface with public, especially in this moment in which Urbanstrikers are starting to get contacts with overseas. To fully be part of the international artistic society, decent English skills in reading, writing and speaking are essential. 

That's why I'm proposing completely free English lessons.

Placement test

The placement test is an initial test necessary for me to understand the level of each one of the participants. Similar levels are going to be grouped together, so I will be able to build specific and differential programs. The test consists in three parts: vocabulary and grammar, or​al and written test. Since they require different skills and one could be better at one part than the others, I need to test the three of them separately. 

If you will to take part of it, sign yourself in the following google sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VN9f_b50z9iA4vGxLAMqrOM3EyiDB6I0KFSIeVufQ98/edit?usp=drivesdk

Upload your full name and the dates in which you are available to take the test.

The registration is open until the 9th of March 9 am. ​Request made after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.

The 9th of March 6 pm I will make public the official dates of the test.

The lessons

The lessons will be divided into grammar and use of English, speaking, listening and writing. We will also do some specific lessons on art, so each one of you can present effectively your personal works.

The lessons calendar will depend on how many people take part into the workshop, how many people for each groups and how many groups I will form. I wish to have one lesson every week for each group, one hour per lesson so it won't be too heavy to handle. The four lessons spread in the month will be divided into grammar, speaking, writing, art. Locations will be decided according to the number of participants. Timing can be decided within the members of the groups. I will provide the pdf materials for the lessons, so even if someone has to miss a class it's not a big deal.

This workshop aim is to be malleable, efficient, useful and fun.

For any kind of question or request, you can find me on Kakaotalk (ID: gabriorion), on Instagram (@gabriorion) and via email (gabriellaorion@gmail.com).

Anybody is welcome to join!

---

모두들 안녕!

제 이름은 Gabriella입니다. 저는 아일랜드 출신의 Urbanstrikers 회원입니다. 이 기사에서는 한국어 원어민과 공동으로 개최하는 영어 수업 워크숍을 소개합니다.

왜 영어를 배우는가?

예술은 대중과의 인터페이스, 특히 Urbanstrikers가 해외와 접촉하기 시작하는 순간에 직면 할 때 도전적입니다. 국제 예술 사회의 일원이 되려면 읽기, 쓰기 및 말하기에 대한 영어 실력이 필수적입니다.

그래서 저는 완전 무료 영어 수업을 제안합니다.

레벨 테스트

배치 시험은 참가자 각자의 수준을 이해하는 데 필요한 초기 시험입니다. 비슷한 레벨이 함께 그룹화 될 예정이므로 특정 및 차등 프로그램을 작성할 수 있습니다. 시험은 어휘와 문법, 또는 필기 및 필기 시험의 세 부분으로 구성됩니다. 그들은 다른 기술을 요구하고 하나는 다른 것보다 더 나을 수 있기 때문에 세 가지를 별도로 테스트해야합니다.

참여하려면 다음 Google 시트에 서명하십시오.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VN9f_b50z9iA4vGxLAMqrOM3EyiDB6I0KFSIeVufQ98/edit?usp=drivesdk

실명과 시험 응시 일을 업로드하십시오.

등록은 3 월 9 일 오전 9 시까 지 열립니다. 마감일 이후의 요청은 고려되지 않습니다.

3 월 6 일 오후 9시 시험 공식 날짜를 공개합니다.

수업들

수업은 문법과 영어 사용, 말하기, 듣기 및 쓰기로 나뉩니다. 우리는 또한 예술에 관한 몇 가지 구체적인 수업을 할 것이므로 여러분 각자는 개인 작품을 효과적으로 발표 할 수 있습니다.

강의 일정은 워크샵에 참여하는 사람의 수, 각 그룹의 인원 수 및 내가 구성 할 그룹 수에 따라 다릅니다. 각 그룹에 대해 매주 한 번의 수업을하고 싶습니다. 수업 당 한 시간 씩 처리하기에는 너무 무겁지 않습니다. 한 달에 퍼진 네 가지 수업은 문법, 말하기, 쓰기, 예술로 나뉩니다. 장소는 참가자 수에 따라 결정됩니다. 타이밍은 그룹 구성원 내에서 결정될 수 있습니다. 수업에 pdf 자료를 제공 할 것이므로 누군가 수업을 놓쳐도 큰 문제는 아닙니다.

이 워크샵의 목표는 가단성, 효율성, 유용성 및 재미를 목표로합니다.

질문이나 요청에 대해서는 Kakaotalk (ID : gabriorion), Instagram (@gabriorion) 및 이메일 (gabriellaorion@gmail.com)을 통해 저를 찾을 수 있습니다.

누구나 참여할 수 있습니다.

댓글목록

해적선장왕킹짱님의 댓글

profile_image no_profile 해적선장왕킹짱 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

1줄요약: 가비가 하는 완전 무료 영어수업! 위에 구글시트 링크에 테스트 받고 싶은 날자를 쓰면 된다. 9일 전까지 올릴것!!
질문 --> 가브리엘라에게 한글로 보내면 구글번역기로 알아서 본다고 함.

지지님의 댓글

profile_image 지지 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

읽어보면 그냥 영어수업이 아니구 작가들이 자기 작품을 외국에 나가서 프레젠테이션 할 수 능력을 목표로 하는거임. 짱짱맨

Total 13건 1 페이지
워크샵 / WORKSHOPS 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
13 no_profile 족오 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1619 06-15
12 지지 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1906 09-11
11 no_profile 족오 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1680 07-05
10 드리머 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1583 06-01
9 지지 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1424 06-01
8 no_profile 백인경 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1482 05-20
7 지지 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1997 05-14
6 지지 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1390 04-01
5 no_profile gabriorion 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1203 03-28
4 no_profile 스읅사앍 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1325 03-17
3 no_profile gabriorion 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1377 03-09
열람중 no_profile gabriorion 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1246 03-02
1 no_profile 해적선장왕킹짱 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1224 03-02
게시물 검색

회원로그인

설문조사

당신의 MBTI 앞자리는??

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © seoulpirates.com All rights reserved.